Love Wilson and anything involving music.
An unarticulated crush is very different from an unrequited one, because at least with an unrequited crush you know what the hell you’re doing, even if the other person isn’t doing it back. An unarticulated crush is harder to grapple with, because it’s a crush that you haven’t even admitted to yourself. The romantic forces are all there — you want to see him, you always notice him, you treat every word from him as if it weighs more than anyone else’s. But you don’t know why. You don’t know that you’re doing it. You’d follow him to the end of the earth without ever admitting that your feet were moving.
— David Levithan, Geektastic: Stories from the Nerd Herd (via larmoyante)
The George Harrison Memorial Tree has been killed … by beetles.
Source: Los Angeles Times
we need to sacrifice somebody so Ellen never dies
This is quickly becoming the Hunger Games for douchebags
THE 1ST ANNUAL DOUCHEBAG GAMES.
Hosted by Ellen
Mrs Brown on homosexual marriage - Series 3, episode 6
- Mrs Brown: Father Damien, I wanted to make some arrangement to have Rory's marriage blessed in the church.
- Father Damien: Mrs Brown, Rory and Dino will never be married in the eyes of the church
- Mrs Brown: I know that I'm just looking for a blessing of some sort
- Father Damien: Look, the church wont bless something it not only doesn't recognise, but is against
- Mrs Brown: Exactly what is it against?
- Father Damien: The church's position on marriage is that it can only exist between a man and a woman
- Mrs Brown: I know that, but what's the church's position on love?
- Father Damien: Well there are many different types of love, like love for one's family is completely different to love for one's pet
- Mrs Brown: Really? And what's the difference?
- Father Damien: Sorry?
- Mrs Brown: Explain the difference of those two loves.
- Mrs Brown: Look, father, I know Rory and Dino would need the pope's permission to get married in the church. But they don't need anybody's permission to fall in love. And as for the ceremony, I don't give a shite if they jump over a brush. But you show me in any Bible anywhere where Jesus Christ refused to sanctify love.